“It’s good to be bad.” I say as I eat a handful of chocolate covered pretzels. I don’t consider myself evil let alone regal. Yet, how do I love the evil queen in Once Upon A Time?
Season 6 of the show premiered a few weeks ago and I’m hooked (pun intended…if you understood that reference).
So here’s a breakdown of season 6 so far (if you don’t want spoilers please leave):
- Regina separated herself (like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde) so she wouldn’t have the evil inside her anymore.
- So now evil Regina wants to rule Storybrooke…plus new people from the Land of Untold Stories (characters that their stories are never told…or better yet pieces of their stories that haven’t been told).
- Emma’s hands shake uncontrollably at random times. It’s “the curse of the savior” basically it’s the beginning of her end…(how I phrase it).
- She got a vision of how she dies (yes, it’s scary)
- Emma and Hook are still in love – He’s really patient with her (he’s literally perfect)
- Belle and Rumple….let’s just say their relationship is doomed
- And in the latest episode we discover in order to get rid of evil Regina…the good Regina has to die too.
- As seen when Jekyll died so did Hyde
- Also MASSIVE SPOILER – Jekyll was the evil one all along. Poor Hyde became evil because he was blamed for killing the love of his life (which Jekyll threw her out the window) *cries
So there you have it…somewhat.
I can’t wait till we see Aladdin and Jasmine’s story unfold next week 😀
If you have any questions or want to talk about Once Upon A Time tweet me! @elimarietweets
P.S. When I say I love the evil queen, I mean the costume, the makeup, and how perfect Lana Parrilla portrays her. The evil queen character in itself is evil and I’m all for team heroes! 😀
My Youtube vid of the week: